The Christian's Guide To Mate Selection and Marital Preparation
Over 60% of marriages in the United States end in divorce. The pain and emotional suffering of separation and divorce wreaks havoc not only on families of the world but in the body of Christ as well. Selecting the wrong partner or being ill prepared for marriage undoubtedly are two major factors contributing to the ever-growing divorce rate.
- 5 reasons why couples might refuse the counsel they so desperately need to make their marriage a success
- How to choose Mr. or Ms. Right
- The greatest mistakes people make when choosing a mate
- The role of your family of origin in mate selection (using the genogram)
- How to avoid defective dating
- How and why you should maximize your single life before getting married.
- Six qualities to look for in a mate
- Eight essential things you must understand before walking down the aisle.
- Understanding blended family issues when marrying someone that already has children
- What to do before you say “I Do”- Rules of engagement
- Preparing for the sacrifices of companionship
- And practical marital preparations.
♦ 6x9 Paperback Book $19.95
Submit your order details the form below.